Finally: the long awaited list, long overdue, I know … if I had done it a month ago, it would have been in time to save the family from having to ask what the kids wanted … sorry about that!
Well, here it is anyway. Thank you all for asking what the kids want and need, and for being interested. I’ll try and add to this list and keep it updated with new ideas (and ideas that have been taken). I’ll also include links to some places on the Internet, but please don’t feel obligated to buy from those stores. I’m just choosing sites at random that have the toys. And if you happen to grab something and want it crossed of the list, just leave a comment or let me know.
The kids are really into the Nintendo Wii video game system, especially games they can all play together. The boys love anything to do with Mario (you know, from Super Mario Bros. back in the day), and Sophie does too, since the new Mario games also usually include Princess Peach and Princess Daisy.
Some of the Wii games they’ve talked about (and please don’t go crazy: they are about $40-50 each!):
Super Mario Galaxy(taken) Mario & Sonic at the Olympics(taken)
- Mario Strikers Charged
- Super Paper Mario
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Pokemon Battle Revolution(taken)
- Bionicle Heroes
- Big Brain Academy
Bionicle Toa Mahri (6)(sorry, taken already)
- Bionicle Mahri Playsets (3)
- Bionicle Mahri Warriors (3)
- Bionicle Marhi Titans (2)
- Bionicle Mahri Barraki (6)
- Bionicle Mahri Matoran (2)
- Pokemon Throw Pokeballs (there are many different ones)
- Pokemon trading cards
- Tons of other Pokemon stuff
Bionicle Toa Mahri (6)(taken, and yes: both boys got a full set of their own! ) FurReal Friends Squawkers McCaw(taken)
- Doodle Dudes Shark (Gray or Blue)
Transformers Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet(taken) Dragonfly Mini RC Helicopter(taken) ImagiNext Mega Spinosaurus(taken) SpongeBob SquarePants Atlantis SquarePantis DVD(taken)
- Pokemon figures (one taken, but there are many more … )
LEGO SpongeBob SquarePants:
- Large quantities of unmarked currency for his mom and dad.
- Not really sure. We’ll have to fill this in later.